Selected Op-eds and Interviews
Commentary on Space
- Why we don’t understand what a space race means
- 50 Years After the Moon Landing: Why Europe Should Lead the Next 50
- Will Space Command Help or Hurt International Relations in Space?
- Is this Space Race 2.0?
- 50 Years After Apollo, Trump wants the US back on the moon. What’s different?
Commentary on Brexit
- Don’t be fooled by the UK election: There’s nothing democratic about Brexit, Washington Post
- What does it mean for Brexit if Boris Johnson becomes the next prime minister?
- Brexit ‘is a British problem,’ not a European Union problem
- The Brexit deal failed. What happens now?
- After historic election, what’s next for Brexit?
Commentary on the EU
- Podcast: European Disunion?
- Macron’s victory shows why it’s time to stop panicking about Europe, Washington Post
- Macron and Le Pen are now in a battle for the soul of France
- Did President Trump’s Summits with European allies and Putin rewrite US foreign policy?
- European Security & the Power of Knowledge-based Networks